Arthur F. Dionne
Art has extensive experience in the fields of patents, trademarks and copyrights with emphasis on litigation and licensing matters.
He is admitted to practice before the Connecticut state courts, the Massachusetts state courts, the Virginia state courts and several of U.S. District Courts and U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeal, including the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. He is also admitted to practice at the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- BS, Management Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- Boston Intellectual Property Law Association
- Fromson v. Anitec Printing Plates, Inc., et al. 132 F.3d 1437 (CAFC, 1998)
- Stuart Hall Company v. Ampad Corporation, 31 U.S.P.Q.2d 1468 (1994), 51 F.3d 780 (CA, 8th)
- Fromson v. Advance Offset Plate, Inc., 219 U.S.P.Q. 83 (1983), 720 F.2d 1565 (CAFC, 1983), 223 U.S.P.Q. 1132 (1984), 755 F.2d 1549 (CAFC, 1985)