GTV assists clients in all aspects of domestic and international patent prosecution, product clearance, licensing, transactional analyses, and opinions. Our lawyers have significant expertise in multiple technical disciplines including mechanical, electrical, computer science, life sciences and the medical device arts. We also have a trusted network of international counsel that we utilize to provide clients with global guidance and protection.
Our patent services include:
- Preparing and prosecuting US and PCT patent applications in a wide variety of technologies
- Filing and prosecuting foreign counterpart patent applications
- Strategic guidance and procurement of design patents
- Licensing and agreements
- Opinions including product clearance, patentability, landscape and infringement.
- Transactional due diligence
- Post grant proceedings including inter partes review, post-grant review, supplemental examination, and ex parte reexamination
- Docketing, coordination and payment of domestic and international maintenance fees
- Litigation in federal court and before the International Trade Commission